We have designed our GuardForce® 358 mesh fence system to provide high level intruder resistant fencing where prevention of unauthorised access is a top priority. The sytem incorporates a support structure, welded mesh infill panel, anti-tamper fasteners, a choice of toppings and option for anti-tunnelling concrete plinth under the fence. Our design has been approved and used by government and commercial agencies alike managing high value and high hazard assets.
We can arrange for the supply and install, or supply only of our GuardForce® 358 mesh fence system in Sydney, regional NSW, Canberra and the ACT, Adelaide, regional South Australia, Brisbane and regional Queensland.
The key features of our GuardForce® 358 mesh fence system include:
- A light weight and high strength fence post that we have developed using a unique channel post that has been independently certified that allows safer and easier handling.
- Serious corrosion resistance with all steel work hot dipped galvanised after fabrication and welded mesh made from Ø4mm Zinc-Alu coated wire that has up four times the corrosion resistance of a hot dipped galvanised finished wire.
- Simple and strong gate locking hardware including lockable heavy duty slide bolt and drop bolt.
- Superior heavy duty gate hinge design using a greasable tapered roller bearing rather than a 'dry' (non-lubricated) hinge.
Our GuardForce® 358 mesh fence system complies with:
- ENA Guidelines (ENA DOC 015:2006) ‘National Guidelines for Prevention of Unauthorised Access to Electricity Infrastructure’.
- EN 10223-4:1998 Steel Wire and wire products for fences – Part 4. Steel wire welded mesh fencing.
- BS 1722-14:2006 Part 14: Specification for open mesh steel panel.
- AS/NZS 1170.2 2002 Structural Design Actions, Part 2 wind actions (engineer certificate can be provided).
The benefits of high security 358 mesh fencing includes:
- High level intruder resistance that deters and delays unauthorised access because it is very hard to scale or penetrate.
- Good natural surveillance through the fencing thus deterring unauthorised access and aiding detection
WaterWorld Aquatic Park
Public pool security fencing for City of Tea Tree Gully (Adelaide) as parts of its WaterWorld Aquatic Park upgrade…
Schools are unique high traffic areas and Bluedog Fences have always fitted into our schedules, complied with all OH&S regulations and completed all fencing efficiently and without incident. A quality company, with quality people and a quality product!
Regional School Headmaster (2010)