Hot dip galvanised Fencing
Bluedog offers a range of hot dip galvanised fencing for pedestrian barrier, security and safety fencing applications. The galvanised coating dramatically increases the corrosion resistance of the fencing and gives a smart and very durable finish.
The benefits of our hot dip galvanised fencing include:
- Greater corrosion resistance as compared to pre-galvanised steel or aluminium product.
- Modular design for efficient install and avoidance of on-site welding.
- Aesthetically pleasing tubular design.
Standard Heights: 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm.
- Hot dip galvanised finish
- Powder coated
- Fence fabrication: 3 years
- Fence installation: 1 year
We supply and install hot dip galvanised fencing to:
- Adelaide metro and regional South Australia
- Canberra and the ACT
- Sydney metro and NSW South Coast
- NSW Central West and North Coast
- NSW North West and Central West
- Brisbane metro, Gold Coast and Sunshine coast (supply only)