Pedestrian Barrier Fencing
Bluedog offers a range of powder coated metal fencing for pedestrian barrier and safety fencing.
This range of tubular fencing is designed to protect pedestrians from all manner of hazards such as roadways, car parks, tramways, and steep embankments or to simply to manage pedestrian movement around open space areas such as parks and walkways (see also steel picket fencing).
We offer a:
- Heavier range of fencing for applications where there is greater ‘wear and tear’ and the likelihood of vandalism.
- Standard range that is a lower cost alternative.
The benefits of powder coated tubular fencing include:
- Lower cost as compared to heavier fence alternatives.
- Tough and long lasting powder coated finish as compared painted alternatives.
- Modular design for efficient install and avoidance of on-site welding.
- Aesthetically pleasing tubular design.
Standard Heights: 1200mm and 1500mm
Budget Estimate Rates: Supply and install $125 per metre (fencing) and $385 per metre (gates), for 1200mm high (rates exclude GST).
- Fabrication workmanship: 3 years
- Installation: 1 year
- Powder coat: 10 year on colour fastness (conditions apply).
We supply and install security fencing to:
- Adelaide metro and regional South Australia
- Canberra and the ACT
- Sydney metro and NSW South Coast
- NSW Central West and North Coast
- NSW North West and Central West
- Brisbane metro, Gold Coast and Sunshine coast (supply only)