Project Management of Fencing Works
We have a strength in project management of challenging fencing projects and programs of work, as demonstrated by our case studies.
Project management is the critical factor that brings together the manufacture, supply and installation of the fencing, yet it is often an overlooked or poorly resourced aspect.
- Adelaide metro and regional South Australia
- Canberra and the ACT
- Sydney metro and NSW South Coast
- NSW Central West and North Coast
- NSW North West and Central West
Our credentials for project management service include:
- Approved supplier to the NSW Department of Education, for the supply and installation of school security fencing.
- Triple certification of our quality, safety and environmental management systems.
- Case studies and customer testimonials that demonstrate a strong track record.
The key benchmarks for our project management are:
- On-time completion of the fencing
- Minimising cost variations
- No call backs
- A cooperative client working relationship
- Good communication with the client and stakeholders
The benefits we offer our customers include:
- Pre-tender phase advice on fence specifications.
- Access to technical knowledge in specialised areas such as fencing corrosion protection.
- Access to in-house fencing product development to overcome site specific challenges.
- Assistance with site review as to which fence design is most appropriate for the particular application.
- A single point of contact for any issues with the fencing which assists communication and accountability.