Fencing for Public Infrastructure
We manufacture and install a range of metal fencing to suit public infrastructure applications, including:
- Tubular Security Fencing for public property, railway platforms... [more]
- Public Pool Security Fencing... [more]
- Child-safe Security Fencing... [more]
- Playground Fencing... [more]
- Steel Picket Fencing for sports ovals, parks heritage buildings... [more]
- Pedestrian Barrier Fence for parks, railway crossings, footpaths... [more]
- Cycleway Fence with ‘bump’ rail for bike paths in both a full and partial barrier... [more]
- Close space 358 Mesh Security Fencing for applications such as rail corridors and high voltage switchyards... [more]
- Palisade Security Fencing for applications such as rail platforms... [more]
We supply and install fencing in:
- Adelaide metro and regional South Australia
- Canberra and the ACT
- Sydney metro and NSW South Coast
- NSW Central West and North Coast
- NSW North West and Central West
- Brisbane metro, Gold Coast and Sunshine coast (supply only)
Key considerations in our experience for public infrastructure fencing are:
- Service life of the fencing in high usage outdoor applications.
- Functionality and Aesthetics of the fencing.
- Compliant fence designs to meet applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Vandal resistant fence design.
- Corrosion resistance of the fencing.
- Child-safe fence design to avoid climbing and entrapment points.