Bluedog offers a range of powder coated steel picket fencing.
This range of tubular fencing is designed to provide a strong vandal resistant alternative to timber picket fencing around playing fields, sports ovals and heritage buildings. Steel picket fencing is available in a two basic material sizes and varying styles designed to match traditional timber fencing in accordance with heritage considerations.
We offer a:
- Heavier range of picket fencing for applications where there is greater ‘wear and tear’ and the likelihood of vandalism.
- Standard range that is a lower cost alternative.
The benefits of powder coated tubular fencing include:
- Strength as compared to timber and aluminium alternatives.
- Lower maintenance cost as compared to the cost of maintaining timber.
- Tough and long lasting powder coated finish as compared painted metal or timber alternatives.
- Aesthetically pleasing tubular design.
Standard Heights: 900 and 1200mm
Budget Estimate Rates: Supply and install $160 per metre (fencing) and $450 per metre (gates), for 1200mm high (rates exclude GST).
- Fabrication workmanship: 3 years
- Installation: 1 year
- Powder coat: 10 year on colour fastness (conditions apply).
We supply and install steel picket fencing to:
- Adelaide metro and regional South Australia
- Canberra and the ACT
- Sydney metro and NSW South Coast
- NSW Central West and North Coast
- NSW North West and Central West
- Brisbane metro, Gold Coast and Sunshine coast (supply only)