CycSafe® is our proprietary system designed to prevent cyclists being injured by coming into contact with hazards such as vehicles, trees and steep embankments. The AusRoads compliant design consists of a safety “bump rail” set off the barrier with a series of brackets that deflects cyclists from damage moving at speed along a cycleway.
The bike path fencing is made from premium grade pre-galvanised tubular steel. The steel surface is then meticulously cleaned and prepared in a 7-stage chemical pre-treatment process and finished in a highly durable polyester powder coat that will look great for years to come. The safety fence system is modular and is assembled readily on site with no need for cutting and welding.
The benefits of CycSafe® cycleway safety fencing include:
- The proprietary swaged (interlocking) bump rail eliminates the need for welding connections on site.
- Proprietary bump rail stand off brackets accommodate changes of direction and gradient of the cycleway without the need for bending, cutting and welding materials on site.
- Peace of mind that a duty of care to protect people from extreme hazards has been met.
- Prevention of actual harm or serious injury.
- Superior aesthetic outcome by way of the design and high quality coating finish.
BRIEF PRODUCT VIDEO