Since starting as a small family owned business in Tamworth (north west NSW) over 20 years ago, we have grown to become a national supplier with an enviable reputation for providing a high quality product and service. While we have grown considerably we remain firmly a wholly Australian owned and operated business with our manufacturing base still in Tamworth. In large part we put our success down to having attracted good and highly competent people with a "can do" attitude and who take pride in being part of a company providing a quality product and service. While we are well aware of the challenges facing manufacturing in Australia we know that we will be successful by being:
- DYNAMIC by way of continously improving our systems and processes.
- NIMBLE so as to quickly respond to change.
- COMPETITIVE in the "value for money" of our product and service offering.
The principles that have guided our growth to date have been to:
- establish a reputation as one of the best all round companies in the fencing industry.
- continue to develop new and "smarter" fence systems, so as to provide greater value to our customers.
- be an honest, fair and reliable company to do business with.
- continously improve all aspects of our business to remain highly competitive and relevant in the market.
- attract, retain and develop good people and a foster a good team culture.
- set a best practice example for Work and Health Safey (WHS) management.