Our SecuraTop® ACT school security fencing complies with the education departments specification and is designed to secure schools and educational facilities from unauthorised access, assist with vehicle and pedestrian traffic to and from the site, while visually enhancing the school. The fencing consists of 2400mm long panels with uprights with a rounded crushed spear top welded into horizontal rails and secured to posts with proprietary security bracket and anti-tamper fastenings.
The premium grade pre-galvanised steel surface is meticulously cleaned and prepared in a 7-stage chemical pre-treatment process and finished in a highly durable polyester powder coat that will look great for years to come. The fencing and gate system is pre-fabricated and is assembled readily on site with no need for cutting and welding. The fencing is combined with our range of Eternity® gate hinges and Bolt’nLock® locking hardware for an integrated solution.
The benefits of SecuraTop® ACT school security fencing include:
- Improved prevention of unauthorised access by way of fence design and stronger materials.
- Greater vandal resistance by way of proprietary security brackets and anti-tamper fastenings.
- Easier and safer operation of gates by way of proprietary lubricated heavy duty hinges and convenient locking hardware.
- Superior aesthetic outcome by way of the refined design and high quality coating finish.
- Saving money by way of reduced damaged, maintenance costs and extended product life.