SecuraTop® NSW school security fencing is protecting schools from Sydney to Broken Hill, Bega to the Tweed River.
Our SecuraTop® NSW school security fencing complies with the education departments specification and is designed to secure schools and educational facilities from unauthorised access, assist with vehicle and pedestrian traffic to and from the site, while visually enhancing the school. The fencing consists of 2400mm long panels with uprights with a sharp crushed spear top welded into horizontal rails and secured to posts with proprietary security bracket and anti-tamper fastenings.
The premium grade pre-galvanised steel surface is meticulously cleaned and prepared in a 7-stage chemical pre-treatment process and finished in a highly durable polyester powder coat that will look great for years to come. The fencing and gate system is pre-fabricated and is assembled readily on site with no need for cutting and welding. The fencing is combined with our range of Eternity® gate hinges and Bolt’nLock® locking hardware for an integrated solution.
The benefits of SecuraTop® NSW school security fencing include:
Improved prevention of unauthorised access by way of fence design and stronger materials.
Greater vandal resistance by way of proprietary security brackets and anti-tamper fastenings.
Easier and safer operation of gates by way of proprietary lubricated heavy duty hinges and convenient locking hardware.
Superior aesthetic outcome by way of the refined design and high quality coating finish.
Saving money by way of reduced damaged, maintenance costs and extended product life.
2100mm high panel standard
Design and materials certified to Australian Standards
Highest zinc coating mass of 275 g/m2 on the steel surface
Our SmartaBracket® steel security brackets that have the following features and benefits:
• Made from 3mm steel resulting in a much stronger and vandal resistant than a shroud.
• Encloses the rail and fixes to the non-attack side of the post making the bracket stronger, more vandal resistant.
• One piece unhanded unit, making the bracket quicker to install.
• Splay bracket to suit changes of direction without the need for cutting.
• Anti-tamper fasteners in a 12 gauge tek that is color matched to the fencing.
• Hot dip galvanised, rather than zinc plated, after fabrication making it much more corrosion resistant and long lasting.
Our SecuraTop® swing gates that have the following features and benefits:
• Strength by design. The steel vertical picket passes through the punched 65x65mm horizontal rails and is welded at the top and bottom of each of the three horizontal rails.
• No welding on site means a quicker and safer install, no damage to the powder coated finish that results in corrosion and poor visual outcome.
Our Eternity® hinges that have the following features and benefits:
• Sealed bearing hinge at the top and a greasable tapered roller bearing at the bottom. These hinges have a much higher capacity in terms of the weight and length of the gate and will give years of trouble free service.
• Height adjustable top hinge can be adjusted to raise or lower the level of the gate leaf.
• No on-site welding: The assembly consists of a post bracket that is screwed to the gate post with four M10 stainless steel fasteners and a bracket that inserts into the gate stile.
• For self-closing gate applications we recommend a hydraulic self closing hinge that is child-safe. This unit has adjustable tension and screws the gate stile and gate post on site with a series of 14g self-drilling tek screws.
• Our Bolt’nLock® Ø20mm slide bolt with twin Broadhurst lockboxes and Ø16mm drop bolt combination. These units are welded to the gate frame during fabrication. The Broadhurst lockboxes encase the padlock and protect it from attack.
• Accessories include: a strip of perforated metal that affixes to the outside of the gate to prevent the locking hardware being used as a climb point to get over the gate; and a steel drop bolt receiver unit that drop bolts are inserted into.