SecuraTop® school security fencing will protect your school and keep the school community safe.
SecuraTop® school security fencing is designed to secure schools and educational facilities from unauthorised access, assist with vehicle and pedestrian traffic to and from the site, while visually enhancing the school. The fencing consists of 2400mm long panels with uprights with a sharp crushed spear top welded into horizontal rails and secured to posts with proprietary security bracket and anti-tamper fastenings.
The premium grade pre-galvanised steel surface is meticulously cleaned and prepared in a 7-stage chemical pre-treatment process and finished in a highly durable polyester powder coat that will look great for years to come. The fencing and gate system is pre-fabricated and is assembled readily on site with no need for cutting and welding. The fencing is combined with our range of Eternity® gate hinges and Bolt’nLock® locking hardware for an integrated solution.
The benefits of SecuraTop® tubular security fencing include:
Improved prevention of unauthorised access by way of fence design and stronger materials.
Greater vandal resistance by way of a proprietary security bracket and anti-tamper fastenings.
Easier and safer operation of gates by way of proprietary lubricated heavy duty hinges and convenient locking hardware.
Superior aesthetic outcome by way of the refined design and high quality coating finish.
Saving money by way of reduced damaged, maintenance costs and extended product life.
BRIEF PRODUCT VIDEO
Standard “off the shelf” style available
2100mm high panel standard
Design and materials certified to Australian Standards
Highest zinc coating mass of 275 g/m2 on the steel surface
• For standard applications we recommend the 25x25x1.2mm square pickets welded into 40x40x1.6mm rails at 140mm centres.
• For higher duty applications we recommend 25x25x1.6mm square pickets welded into 40x40x2.0mm rails at 125mm centres.
• For basic applications we can supply a low cost, light weight pressed steel shroud (1mm gauge) that is zinc plated. This shroud has two fixing diagonal fixing points to the post – in line with the panel - and one to the rail of the panel. We supply a color matched self-drilling tek screw in either 10 or 12 gauge to suit.
• For security applications we recommend our SmartaBracket® steel security bracket (3mm gauge) that is much stronger and vandal resistant than a shroud preventing theft of the panels or unauthorised access to a property. The bracket is hot dip galvanised, rather than zinc plated, after fabrication making it much more corrosion resistant and long lasting. The bracket encloses the rail and fixes to the non-attack side of the post making the bracket quicker to install. This bracket has two fixing points to the post and one to the rail of the panel. We can supply a 12 gauge self drilling tek screw with a standard hex drive or anti-tamper drive.
• For low to medium duty applications we recommend our low cost swing gates made with 40x40x1.6mm stiles and rails, with twin bottom rails up to a maximum leaf width of 3000mm.
• For higher duty applications we recommend a swing gate made with 65x65x2mm stiles and 65x65x1.6mm rails, with twin bottom rails for increased strength and rigidity. For gate leaves greater than 3000mm we supply a modular two piece modular arrangement for manual handling and freight reasons up a maximum leaf width of 4200mm.
• For low to medium duty applications we recommend a low cost ball bearing hinge that is secured to the gate stile and gate post with a combination of M8 bolts and 14g self-drilling tek screws.
• For higher duty applications we recommend one of our Eternity® hinges that combine a sealed bearing hinge at the top and a greasable tapered roller bearing at the bottom. These hinges have a much higher capacity in terms of the weight and length of the gate and will give years of trouble free service. The top hinge can be adjusted to raise or lower the level of the gate leaf. The assembly consists of a post bracket that is screwed to the gate post with four M10 stainless steel fasteners and a bracket that inserts into the gate stile.
• For self-closing gate applications we recommend a hydraulic self closing hinge that is child-safe. This unit has adjustable tension and screws the gate stile and gate post on site with a series of 14g self-drilling tek screws.
• For low to medium duty applications for a gate opening up to 5800mm we recommend our low cost modular track sliding gates made with 40x40x1.6mm stiles and rails, with twin bottom rails for increased strength and rigidity. These units are supplied with all the necessary hardware for manual operation and are readily assembled on site.
• For higher duty applications for a gate opening up to 8500mm we recommend our modular track sliding gate made with 65x65x2mm stiles and 65x65x1.6mm rails, with twin bottom rails for increased strength and rigidity. These units are supplied with all the necessary hardware for manual operation and are readily assembled on site.
• For basic and medium security applications we recommend our Bolt’nLock® Ø20mm slide bolt and Ø16mm drop bolt combination. These units are easily fitted on site and suit a standard padlock. This system is low cost but much stronger than light weight domestic units. We supply 14 gauge self drilling tek screws with a standard hex drive to fit on site.
• For higher security applications we recommend our Bolt’nLock® Ø20mm slide bolt with twin Broadhurst lockboxes and Ø16mm drop bolt combination. These units are welded to the gate frame during fabrication. The Broadhurst lockboxes encase the padlock and protect it from attack.
• Accessories include: a strip of perforated metal that affixes to the outside of the gate to prevent the locking hardware being used as a climb point to get over the gate; and a steel drop bolt receiver unit that drop bolts are inserted into.
• Polyester powder coat that will give a tough and long lasting colored finish to the fence.
• Zinc rich epoxy primer under coat to suit higher corrosion environments.
• Anti-graffiti coating that assists easier removal of graffiti.